We Can Tackle Dangerous Cleanups
Sewer backups aren’t just nasty; they’re also a health risk and can cause severe damage. An immediate response is necessary to prevent further damage and restore your property.
Blockages or damaged pipes often result in sewer backups, where materials are forced back through the pipes. Saturated materials, including flooring and walls, generally must be removed and replaced to restore the space. It is important that you protect your health and leave the cleanup to the professionals who are specially trained to handle waste and sewage.
Our team of licensed, bonded, and insured professionals are here to help when you call. We have the expertise to tackle even the toughest sewer and water damage jobs. Whatever your disaster restoration needs—whether big or small—we are always available to help. Our experts are standing by 24/7.
The ServiceMaster Professional Restoration Sewer Backup Cleaning Process
Our detailed cleanup process is designed to protect your belongings and safely eliminate all backup waste. We get your home back to how it was before. We remove sewer backup cleaning to ensure the area is clean and safe for everyone.
Our process includes:
- Removal of sewage and water. We eliminate bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- Removal of contaminated objects in the home This includes carpet, flooring and any surfaces that were exposed to waste.
- Industry-leading equipment such as professional-grade air movers to ventilate and dry the area.
- Clean and disinfect the area. We also treat the area to ensure that no mold will form in the future.
- Apply long-lasting antimicrobial protection against mold, bacteria, and fungi.
For a thoroughly cleaned and sanitized space, with total deodorization and removal of contaminated materials, you need the Middlesex, Somerset, Union & Hunterdon, sewer backup cleaning experts at ServiceMaster Professional Restoration.